More and more people around the world are discovering the benefits of apartment living, but at Malthouselane in Nelson, we think we have something even better going on… Luxury apartment living! We’re not just talking about fixtures and fittings; we’re talking about lifestyle!
Here are five lifestyle luxuries to look forward to when you reserve a Malthouse lane apartment.
- The luxury of space – There’s a common misconception that apartment living means compact living. Not at Malthouselane! We believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise on space to enjoy apartment living… All of the apartments at Malthouselane offer generous, flexible floorplans, some with additional study space, and some with generously sized private gardens.
- The luxury of peace & quiet – You heard that right! Malthouselane may be located just a short stroll from Nelson’s CBD, but your apartment is also nestled amongst the uniquely green and tranquil Maitai riverside neighbourhood. That means you have glorious walks on your doorstep where you can enjoy being at one with nature. Find your happy (peaceful) place at the top of the Centre of New Zealand, or sat on the banks of the Maitai.
- The luxury of good food – A culinary capital, Nelson enjoys a plethora of exceptionally good restaurants and cafes. Enjoy a bountiful brunch at River Kitchen or Morri Street. Take lunch in the sunshine at Devilles or the Nelson Saturday Market. Indulge in fine dining at the top of Trafalgar Street… Sometimes it’s tricky to choose between Hopgoods, FORDS restaurant & bar, or Cod & Lobster Brasserie!
- The luxury of time – Imagine how much time you’ll save without having to make the commute to work in the CBD each day! Add to that the minimal maintenance that is synonymous with luxury apartment living, and you’ll end up with a barrel of time to do the things you want to do, rather than have to do!
- The luxury of a community – Communities are important; they help us feel safe. As the best little city in New Zealand, Nelson is known for its community spirit, so as a community within a community you’re going to feel right at home in Malthouselane. But that certainly won’t compromise your privacy, which is fully protected by the terraced nature of the apartments. Enjoy company when you want it, and peace when you need it!