- Apartment living is green – At Malthouselane Apartments Nelson we’ve implemented some features that will ensure living is energy efficient. These include; energy saving lighting systems, solar powered common lighting, naturally ventilated living spaces and bedrooms, passive heating & shade elements, low water consumption plumbing fittings, argon filled double-glazing and individually controlled under floor heating systems.
- In more ways than one… – If you thought that city centre living meant giving up your outside space, think again! Malthouselane Apartments Nelson will be the only new apartment building in the city to offer individual private gardens of over 70m2 for ground floor apartments lA and lB. These two bedroom apartments have lawns and terraces of their own; create a garden or relax in the very sizeable outdoor areas, you can create a pergola, a potager for veges and enjoy a special landscaped space of your very own. Level 1 & 2 apartments have access to their own private balcony; and then, of course, you have the unique location. Anybody who has ever visited Nelson will tell you of the beauty of the natural surroundings. With parks, reserves and walking tracks on your doorstep, you’ll have all the benefits of a garden without the maintenance!
- Vibrant city centre living – Nelson has a host of bars and eateries for you to enjoy. A multi-screen cinema screens all the latest flicks. If you like to shop, you’ll find the perfect mix of local independently owned boutiques and national chains. The Saturday Market is a Nelson institution, and the local Farmer’s Market is a great place to find Artisan produce. You’ll never be short of something to fill your leisure time. All that said, your tranquil sanctuary at Malthouselane has been designed so that the terraced nature of the apartments ensures peace and privacy.
- There’s room for the family – Often considered the sole domain of singletons and professional couples, apartment living just got spacious… At Malthouselane Apartments the generous, flexible floorplans mean that your city centre living can include the whole family. Several of the two and three bedroom apartments benefit from additional study space, so there’s a space for the kids to hang out or concentrate on homework.
- More time to enjoy your lifestyle – Back to work on Monday doesn’t have to mean a thirty minute morning commute; imagine that leisurely start to the day, pick up a coffee on the way to the office or even walk the children to school. So much is possible from Malthouselane Apartments.
More and more people are discovering Nelson as the place to live in New Zealand. With its wonderful climate, breathtaking scenery, golden sand beaches, gastronomic delights, artisan produce and creative energy, Nelson is way more than a holiday destination. Now you can enjoy city centre apartment living right in the heart of Nelson at Malthouselane.
Malthouselane is leading the way in city centre apartment living. The apartments offer you a superior lifestyle in the central city fringe, amongst the uniquely green and tranquil Maitai riverside neighbourhood.
Malthouselane will be the only new apartment building in Nelson to offer individual private gardens of over 70m2 for selected apartments.
This exciting development offers a rare combination of convenience and sophistication only minutes away from your downtown destination. The terraced nature of the apartments ensures privacy and abundant natural light.
Energy efficient features include; energy saving lighting systems, solar powered common lighting, naturally ventilated living spaces and bedrooms, passive heating & shade elements, low water consumption plumbing fittings, argon filled double-glazing and individually controlled under floor heating systems.
Each apartment will be allocated a designated carpark, with e-car and bike charging capability and storage locker. If you need a second car park, this can be provided at an additional cost.
Malthouselane offers twelve contemporary styled apartments, with two or three bedroom plus study options all with outdoor living and entertainment spaces plus internal garaging. Bedrooms are generously sized and bathed in natural light, with most offering stunning views of beautiful Nelson.
With resource consent granted and apartments already selling off-plan, it’s time for you to secure your slice of city centre paradise and enjoy urban living in the making at Malthouselane.